– Clarifying your scheduled and anticipated deliveries before each shift begins.
– Fetching, checking, and signing for documents at their respective collection points.
– Devising and choosing the most effective routes.
– Transporting items to drop-off points.
– Answering recipients’ questions about the delivery process.
– Ensuring that both yourself and the recipient sign all relevant documentation upon delivery.
– Checking to see that you have completed all work allocated for the day.
– Remaining friendly and helpful as you conduct your duties.
– Able to speak English basic level.
– Able to visit client by motorbike.
– Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience with sales or delivery staff.