– Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ and company’s objectives.
– Analyze sales figures, customer reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
– Make an appointment with the supplier and make a negotiation.
– Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
– Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
– Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
– Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clearouts, etc.
– Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close.
– Remain up to date with the industry’s best practices.
– Able to speak English well.
– Have experience using English at work.
– Experience of Merchandiser at least 2 years.
– Good communication skills.
– Able to accept shift work.
– Experience of Merchandiser in the retail industry.
– Attendance bonus (every month)
– Transportation allowance
– Sales Bonus