Explaining medical examinations to Vietnamese patients who do not speak English or Japanese, interpreting medical examinations, and attending treatment explanations.
– Communicate reliably with doctors and pharmacists.
– Be attentive to the patient’s feelings and situation.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Medical major graduates or working experience as a Medical Translator at least 1year.
– Advanced level in Vietnamese + English or Japanese.
– At least 3years of working experience as a translator.
– Not job-hopper.
– Like to work with others and teamwork.
– For pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical professionals.