– Designing blueprints for mechanics such as heating and cooling systems, electricity, and plumbing system.
– Choosing properly-sized materials such as electricity cables and pipes.
– Listing materials that are necessary such as electricity cables and pipes.
– Work with suppliers to order such materials and make sure the size and number are correct.
– Work with installation staff who actually install cables, pipes, heating/ cooling equipment, etc.
– Communicating with staff and clients who are expatriate.
– Reporting and consulting with the manager in a timely manner.
– Performing duties assigned by the manager.
– Have a bachelor’s in Engineering.
– Have 1 – 2 years or more experience in Mechanical or Plumbing engineer.
– Fresh graduates who studied Mechanical engineer can apply.
– Have proficiency in Auto CAD.
– Have flexibility regarding work hours and days.
– Have English command of a daily upper level or more.
– PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
– Able to work OT if needed.
– Experience from MEP company.