– Repair and maintenance company production machine.
– Follow and facilitate machine maintenance work.
– Conduct and report daily maintenance checks (Daily Maintenance Check List, PM Check List).
– Calibrate and confirm individual and sharing tools.
– Prepare machine records.
– Follow directions from supervisor.
– Follow company code of practice and company regulation.
– Hold bachelor’s degree or High Vocational in Mechanics, Automation Control, or relevant fields.
– Can use English for communication.
– Good at PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Auto CAD).
– Understand basic Maintenance skills & general drawing.