– Follow the Japanese manager’s direction to complete the project.
– Follow up with the Electrical engineer of the contractor and/or sub-contractor.
– To make sure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Interact with the project manager for clarification in architectural.
– Conducting regular job site inspections.
– Assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risks on the project.
– Accurately inventorying construction material.
– Coordination for verification of extra claims raises by direct manager.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree from Mechanical Engineering.
– Have knowledge of Air Conditioning System or Chiller System.
– Fresh graduate OR experience 1 ~ 2 years as an MEP Engineer.
– Able to speak English good level.
– Able to use AutoCAD.
– Graduate from ITC.