– Follow the manager’s direction to complete the project.
– To make sure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Interact with the project manager for clarification in architecture.
– Conducting regular job site inspections.
– Assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risks on the project.
– Accurately inventorying construction material.
– Coordination for verification of extra claims raises by direct manager.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– 3-5 experience as a Mechanical engineer from construction.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
– Knowledge about Mechanical systems design and shop drawing preparation.
– Good computer literacy and especially MS Office, AutoCAD.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Able to work under pressure and multi jobs.
– Able to use English at work.