– Check GPS devices problem.
⁻ Install GPS device (MCCS) on the vehicle (Toyota, Lexus car, etc.).
– Monitoring MSPF System.
– Repair car electronic system and suspension (Toyota, Lexus car, etc.).
– Make a schedule for checking GPS Devices (MCCS) with customers.
– Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
– Another job was assigned by the Automotive Supervisor.
– Communicate with customers in a polite way.
– Good level in English.
– At least 2 years of experience with repairing vehicle’s electric systems, suspension.
– Can use Computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet).
– Self-motivated, strong commitment, and ability to work independently and as a team.
– Problem-solving skills Confidence and self-control.
– Honest and positive attitude.
– Working experience at international company.
– Transportation Allowance
– Phone Allowance
– Public Holiday