– Reporting to the Local Head of Shop Department.
– Conduct thorough, insightful deep dives into our existing Marketplace business and identify problems, gaps, and opportunities (Commercial Base).
– Create reports and strategies which will support management in decision making using data analyses skill.
– Build weekly, monthly and on-demand business reporting with a clear highlight/lowlight matrix for senior management.
– Handle end-to-end project management, supporting Account Management teams in the implementation of vendor’s deals for order growth within the budget provided.
– Work closely with the Account Management team and vendors to ensure the BTL/ATL marketing follows our engagement planning.
– Work cross-functionally, both internally with our in-house creative teams and with external service providers.
– Work closely with BI(Business Intelligence) to navigate business growth-based data analysis of vendors.
– Analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes, and learnings.
– Support with regular competitor analysis and study of new marketing trends and competitors’ marketing strategies.
– Take on individual projects (competitive mapping, financial modeling, forecasting, etc.) and take full responsibility and ownership.
– Report/Support the local Head of Shop in day-to-day business operations with insights, strategy planning, and OKR/KPI management.
– Work with the regional Marketplace team on cross-functional commercial projects, supporting different stakeholders.
– Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
– Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor/Masters Degree.
– Fluent in the English language.
– Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills.
– Demonstrate problem-solving ability with experience in providing practical business insights from large and complex data sets.
– Analytical, number-oriented, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick, assertive decisions.
– Independent and highly motivated fast learner.
– Positive attitude with good communication skills.
– Salesforce and SQL knowledge is a plus.
– follow Labour Law
– 1 month salary include Seniority Bonus per labor law
– Monthly Gross Bonus – up to 20% of Monthly Gross Base