– Plan the marketing plan that contributes to raise the service awareness and brand image, increase subscription users, and improve the conversion rate from the FB page and channels.
– Execute the promotion campaign on your own, using staff or cooperating with external partners.
– No only Manager or Planner, but also Doer is required for this.
– Analyze the market and determine the budget distribution on the promotion channels such as Facebook ads, Google ads, signboards, etc.
– Join the direct selling event held on Saturday mornings at several places in Phnom Penh to get straight feedback from end customers.
– Research the market trend especially that of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and local rich people.
– Other tasks assigned by CEO and Management members.
– Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any related field
– At least 5 years experience in a Marketing position.
– Experienced in the vast field of Marketing, from researching, planning, creating to executing.
– Logical and intelligent. Preferably 6 pts higher at Camup’s IQ test.
– Good command of English for 4 commands.
– Willing to go outside and visit customers directly to get feedback.
– Not a job hopper. Stable work length at previous companies.
– Experience in marketing for FMCG products, especially those that are targeted at high-income consumers.
– Chinese speakers are highly welcome.
– Have worked marketing project targeted at Chinese consumers.
– Work experience in international companies.