– Make a plan and devise marketing campaigns.
– Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, our fundraising activities.
– Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
– Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
– Oversee and update the website(s), page…
– Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
– Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
– Perform other tasks assigned by Management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Economic or Marketing skill or related field.
– Have 1- or 2-years working experience in an Animal feed factory or industry factory.
– Good English and Computer skills.
– Strong motivation, good attitude, flexibility, problem-solving, and high responsibility.
– Multitasking under pressure.
– Able to speak Vietnamese or Chinese is a priority.