Marketing Manager is responsible for both traditional and digital marketing activities to reach out to our target customers and manage our company POSM and other sales & marketing materials. He/she will also need to conduct market/customer research and analyze the data to develop our marketing strategies.
– Research the trend and scale of the tourism market using flame works, then make the marketing plan based on the facts and data
– Identify the issues to solve, and make practical solution and lead the team to execute it
– Lead the development of the company’s annual marketing strategies
– Choose the best advertising channels for different marketing projects and work closely with advertising agencies.
– Determine project priority and participate in the creation of marketing collaterals
– Improve existing marketing strategies by tracking KPIs and adjusting marketing activities and processes accordingly
– Implement or assign someone to implement marketing strategies.
– Develop a success-tracking system
– Analyze reports from lower-level managers and present them to management team
– Bachelor Degree
– Advanced command of English for business communication
– Able to work both in independent and team-working way
– Not a job hopper. A person who changes job every 1 -2 years will not be shortlisted
– Excellent analyzing and presentation skills and willing to learn more
– At least 2-year-experience in digital marketing, especially social media management position
– Communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
– Work experience in an international company under a foreign boss
– Easy to adapt in an international way
– Experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
– Experience in tourism industry
– Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales or or related fields
– Seniority Payment