– Handle end-to-end project management in terms of implementation of offline campaigns both flyering and booth activation in the city.
– Manage freelancers in all projects including OOH and offline campaigns to ensure the target is achieved.
– Manage all marketing-related documents especially invoice submission and freelancer tracking in order to ensure payment is on time.
– Maintain spreadsheets (databases and project plans), prepare guidelines and decks to make sure all information is well-recorded and up-to-date.
– With the support of Senior Marketing Supervisor and City Manager, analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes, and learnings.
– Support with regular competitor analysis and study new offline marketing trends to implement in the city.
– Work closely with the Senior Marketing and City Manager to establish SOPs.
– Support special projects like wall-painting, CSR, or any Marketing related activities.
– Other tasks are assigned by HoM.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related area.
– Undergraduate or Fresh graduate who is able to proactively take on new projects and come up with creative solutions.
– Responsible, structured, and precise work attitude, with great attention to detail. You are familiar with project management and the set-up of efficient workflow and processes.
– Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal).
– Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once.
– Open-minded to make mistakes and to learn.
– Computer Skills: Google applications such as google drive, google sheet, etc…
– Fluent in English and local languages.
– follow Labour Law
– 1-month salary include Seniority Bonus per labor law