– Increase brand awareness online.
– Enhance consumer engagement to the brand.
– Build a strong possible brand.
– Drive online traffic to e-Commerce sites thus maximizing online sales.8
– Design and develop the market intelligence process for better understanding our industry, customers, and competitors; with the purpose of aiding in strategic planning and commercial mapping.
– Identify target customers and build a customer profile database, and maintain the database based on segmentation analysis and geography analysis.
– Find actionable strategic insights through market information, customer research, competition research, and analysis to help strategic and commercial decision-making; be an expert on industry trends.
– Work with Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams to define research projects, industry benchmarks and assist in setting strategic goals.
– University graduate with more than 5 years experience in Digital/Online Marketing or Market Research
– Fluently in English, and Thai
– Must be in Bangkok Thailand now.
– Must be able to join the company within 1 month after offer.
– Familiar with social media promotion, including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
– Have both Party A’s(in-house) and Party B’s (agency company) marketing experience.
– Experience in brand marketing in the e-commerce industry, financial insurance industry, and logistics industry.
– Chinese speaking is preferred.
– Annual leave is 8 working days per year
– Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
– 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees (Thai employees do not have this benefit)
– Provide accommodation for foreign employees (Thai employees do not have this benefit)
– Provide visa and labor certificates for foreign employees (work for at least 1 year)