– Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
– Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
– Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
– Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
– Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
– Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– Advanced level in Chinese and good level in English.
– Experience in business development or/and marketing management.
– Experience in the related of Real estate, finance, finance, well-known star hotels, public relations consulting industry management.
– Good image and temperament.
– $200/month (For transportation, Phone)