– Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
– Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
– Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
– Oversee the company’s marketing budget
– Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
– Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
– Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
– Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
– Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
– Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
– Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
– Work closely with the third-party agencies and assisting with new product launches.
– Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed
of marketing objectives.
– Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
– Perform other tasks assigned by General Manager.
– Bachelor/Master’s degree or relevant certificates.
– Minimum 5-year experience in Marketing from the FMCG industry would be an advantage.
– Good in both written and spoken English.
– Proficient in Ms. Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Strong analytical and project management skills.
– Confident and dynamic personality.
– Strong ability to lead, train and motivate team members to achieve targets.
– Can manage multiple projects and prioritize on tight deadlines.
– Public holiday: Follow Labor Prakas
– Annual Leave: 18days per year (Prorate 1.5days per month)
– Sick Leave: 15days
– Special Leave: 07days
– Maternity Leave: 90days
– Gasoline and phone allowance will be given in the line with HR policy
– Basic Salary (Gross)
– Seniority Payment
– Yearly evaluation
– Insurance: Will be covered by NSSF