– Assist to manage Admin team and Mall operations team to achieve safe and convenient shopping mall for customer.
– Maintain Admin staff job results by leading, coaching, training, motivating, counseling and disciplining employees.
– Responsible for staff working schedule, handle and maintain staff discipline submit all monthly expenses/invoices, and other reports.
– Make the budget plan, monitor the monthly expense and report to General Manager.
– Check the Request for Approval, Payment Request and other internal document submitted by each person in charge.
– Check the reports from partner’s company such as daily/monthly reports, accidents report.
– Monitor and manage all kind of services contract or agreement with partner company.
– Other tasks as assigned by the Superior.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related field.
– At least 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
– Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English.
– High ethics, morals, and professional standards, have an attention for details and good judgment
– Good computer literacy (Ms. Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email).
– Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule.
– Work experience with foreigners
– Knowledge of Facility Management.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)