– Assist to manage mall operations to achieve a safe and secure shopping mall for customers and employees.
– Manage all matters related to safety control.
– Monitor sub constructors service KPI.
– Settle and solve problems related to crime and complaints from customers.
– Create countermeasures to prevention rule violation and crime inside the mall.
– Conduct training and education about mall regulation to tenant’s staff (including making training materiel).
– Check the reports from sub-constructor reports, such as daily/monthly reports, accidents reports, service handover reports.
– Propose the idea to save cost or idea to improve mall safe and secure condition.
– Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
– Bachelor’s Degree in-laws or conflicts management or related field.
– At least 2 years experience in a relevant field such as security management.
– Good at time management and problem-solving.
– Advanced level in English.
– Be a disciplined self-starter, creative thinking, good personality, and communication.
– Good computer literacy (MS. Office 365).
– Hardworking and willing to learn new tasks.
– Be able to work with shift schedule. (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– Working experience with an international company.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)