– Assist to manage fire prevention facility to achieve safe shopping mall for customers.
– Manage all matters related to fire and disaster prevention control.
– Monitor sub constructors service KPI.
– Support to conduct disaster prevention monthly training.
– Check the reports from sub-constructor reports, such as daily/monthly reports, accidents reports, service handover reports.
– Propose ideas to save cost or ideas to improve mall safety conditions.
– Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanic or another related field.
– At least 2 years experience in a relevant field.
– Having knowledge of fire and disaster prevention management.
– Good at time management and problem-solving.
– Advanced level in English.
– Good computer literacy (MS. Office 365).
– Hardworking and willing to learn new tasks.
– Be able to work with shift schedule. (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– Working experience with an international company.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)