– Assist to manage mall facilities to achieve smooth operation of a shopping mall for customers.
– Manage all matters related to the mall facility.
– Monitor sub constructors service KPI.
– Support to arrange and making mall facility maintenance and repairing plan, energy consumption saving plan.
– Check the reports from sub-constructor reports, such as daily/monthly reports, accidents reports, service handover reports.
– Propose the idea to save cost or idea to improve mall facility condition.
– Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
– Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanic or Engineer or related field.
– At least 2 years experience in a relevant field.
– Having a knowledge of building facility management.
– Advanced level in English.
– Be honest, have integrity, self-motivation, and work under pressure.
– Good computer literacy (MS. Office 365).
– Hardworking and willing to learn new tasks.
– Be able to work with shift schedule. (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– Working experience with an international company.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)