– Doing maintenance work and reporting its activity to the customer.
– Troubleshooting/repairing work by finding technical solutions.
– Parts replacement and repair work.
– Responsible for kitchen equipment maintenance activities.
– Supervising overall maintenance work and schedule management of maintenance activity by following required maintenance schedule.
– Quality Control and Safety Control Support making Business Plan of each fiscal year.
– Other assignments from management.
– Report daily, weekly and monthly works of Field Operation Department to management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field / Technical school/institute graduate (preferably electrical or mechanical).
– Working experience of maintains machines.
– Good communication skills.
– Able to speak English.
– IT skill (Microsoft Excel (database control), Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Having General Business Manners.
– Experience in the restaurant kitchen appliances industry.