– Follow shipment schedule from pre-shipment, update final import documents, arrange quality inspecting registration.
– Maintain control and ensure regulations and monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new custom requirements.
– Control ETA and ETD schedule of vessel and report to clients
– Prepare and Follow up order, shipment schedule and also booking to forwarder
– Build up new customers and Search more business market in logistics field
– Support to handle problem of customs document as import and export
– Preparing Delivery Report monthly
– Other task assign by Manager
– Has problem-solving skill and negotiation skill
– Has knowledge of Cambodian import and export law.
– Having Bachelor Degree (Business related educational background is preferable).
– Having experience in import/export operation in a logistic company at least 2 years (as a Senior Staff, Chief, or Supervisor level)
– Good at English Skill as able to communicate with foreigner
– Having computer skill (Microsoft/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Understanding customs permit documents
– Now unemployed and able to work immediately is preferred.
– Able to speak Japanese
– Experience in an international company
– Good analytics and calculation skills including excel.
– Good communication and explanation experience.
– Motivated person who want to be the Professional in the field.