– Receive the booking from customers and arrange air freight or sea freight shipment with our SOP and dedicated system.
– Contact airlines, shipping lines, and other vendors to arrange shipments according to the requirement of the customers.
– Issue B/L and Invoice for each shipment through our dedicated system.
– Prepare documents for applying to MOC/Customs.
– Feedback shipping schedules to customers and pre-alert to our overseas offices.
– Support or cooperate with other operation staff.
– Weekly report to Manager.
– Others assigned by Asst. Manager.
– Honestly and Friendly.
– Good communication.
– Hard worker.
– Fluent and good skill in writing and reading in English.
– PC skill for MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Available for standby in office if any urgent case.
– Basic knowledge and experiences in Logistics, import/export by air, sea, and truck.
– Experience in international company logistics.