– Oversee the development of new freight business, maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients in the local market, and drive the business for maximum utilization of existing facilities.
– Management of operation team.
– Ensure that financial management (billing and invoicing) and reporting for freight are carried out in accordance with company requirements.
– Ensures the logistics provider has enough time to deliver products based on the client’s request.
– Communicate with airfreight company and shipping company.
– Cooperate with warehouse staff and supplier to collect all delivery notes.
– Monthly update truck delivery report to customers.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Have work experience as a Logistics operation manager for 3 years.
– Deep knowledge of the Logistics Industry.
– Fluent and good skill in writing and reading in English.
– Be able to good communication and have negotiation skills.
– Self Motivate, Punctual, Patient, and Hard worker.
– Have Strong Leadership.
– Have computer skill for MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Have work experience at an international company.