This position has to support the Legal Manager to ensure that the company’s legal matters are properly managed. Also, to support the manager in advising, supervising, and directing the company regarding legal issues through effective understanding and critical thinking of the Cambodian Legal framework.
– Prepare legal documents including long-term lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, leases of land, rental factory agreements etc. between the company and customers and other companies as required
– Prepare documents for land registrations, sub-divide, and long-term lease certificates and support in applications for company registration, and other related tasks to public and private organizations as needed
– Support the Manager in analyzing and providing updates on new laws and regulations, legal issues, laws and all kinds of agreements related to real estate, investment, taxation, labor issue, environment, business and so on.
– Check and update the existing legal documents, and formats related to the company to maintain and make sure with the company benefits through the legal matters.
– Work closely with all departments to help deliver solutions relevant to the business needs under the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia
– As needed, liaise with law firms and relevant government institutions, namely the Ministry of Land Management, Council for the Development of Cambodia, Special Economic Zone Administration, and so on.
– Perform other tasks assigned by top management.
– Bachelor’s Degree / Masters Degree in any related field
– At least 3 years working experience in the similar position
– Good analysis and critical thinking skills
– Knowledge of legal framework (construction law, commercial law, customs regulation,
– Advanced writing & speaking in English in legal matters and terms
– Good team-building skills
– Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results and work under pressure
– Good interpersonal and customer service skills
– Working experience in a large factory area as a similar position
– Bachelor/Master’s degree in law
– High IQ (more than 6/10 points)
– Working experience in an international company
– Understanding of factory production activities and associated operations.