This position is for a legal staff member to support the attorney, who can prepare documents, compile the latest political information, and tenaciously negotiate and coordinate with ministry officials.
– Work as legal officer who support the lawyers. Good cooperation with the team is required.
– Visit client place, Ministry, and other places accompanying with lawyer
– Assigned document making task in English and Khmer
– Governmental tasks, especially registration tasks at the Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Labor.
– Research update information announced by government and report to manager
– Translation tasks between English and Khmer for latest Prakas issued from the government
– Other tasks assigned by manager and lawyer
– Bachelor degree in law (In case you can do the practical work, it is not necessary)
– Work experience as legal officer in law firm over 2 years (In case you can do the practical work, it is not necessary)
– Careful worker (Don’t make mistake on document task)
– Good English skill for 4 commands especially reading & writing
– Able to visit outside such as Ministry and General Department
– Able to work under pressure and accept other’s advice
– Ability to communicate persistently with ministry officials.
– Experience of handling governmental tasks, have worked with Ministry before
– Legal knowledge of company registration process at the Ministry, Labor law, etc…