– Handles tenant complaints and service requests and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases.
– Respond to the tenant’s request/problems in a timely and courteous manner.
– Follow up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue.
– Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
– Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings.
– Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
– Advanced level in English.
– 3+ years of directly relevant Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience.
– Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
– Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers, and clients.
– Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
– Proactive, initiate follow-through.
– Knowledge of communicating and branding.
– Having good interpersonal skills with the customer(willing to persuade, contract agreement, etc.)
– Annual Bonus
– Annual Salary Increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Staff Trip
– Seniority Pay
– Internal and External Training
– Career Growth