– Lead the development team.
– Work across the stack to deliver new features and products from start to finish.
– Help product owner plan, scope, and define features and ensure they are delivered.
– Using Scrum methodology, set up the Sprints for the team.
– Build clean, high-performing APIs.
– Coach and mentor, the team.
– Ensure the high performance of products and overcome scalability limits.
– Handle other tasks from the line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Fluent in English.
– 5+ years of experience in full-stack but with a focus on the back end.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration skills and project management skills.
– Experience with Java, React.js, web apps.
– You are familiar with data structures and algorithms.
– You value code simplicity, performance, details, and best practices.
– At ease with prioritizing tasks.
– You must have experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs.
– Familiar with working with Git.
– Experience with DevOps principles.
– Experience working with AWS.
– Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools such as Datadog/Newrelic.
– Good communication skills.
– Financial sector experience is a plus.