– Meets with current and potential customers to discuss their financial needs.
– Offers appropriate products and services while developing and expanding account relationships.
– Jointly establishes quantitative sales objectives, with assigned supervisor, on an annual basis; this activity to be integrated with the office’s annual marketing/sales plan.
– Performs duties of a Customer Service Representative.
– Participates with Branch Manager/Deputy Branch Manager in establishing specific goals for the office implements strategies to achieve these goals.
– Provides timely reporting to the Manager and other appropriate groups or individuals.
– University degree in Finance and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications.
– Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skills.
– Good command of English, Korean, and Computer literacy.
– Work experience in related fields with financial institutes.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Checkup, and other benefits…