– Provide payment summary report.
– Monthly sale rebate and reconciliation with finance/customers.
– Month produces issuance to customers.
– Create PO and PR rebate customers.
– Review and create current customer contracts.
– Follow up warehouse and driver for products delivery.
– Follow up on Cooler/post mix request and placement.
– Opening new outlets two days processing.
– Prepare and print documents to sign off by the manager.
– Buy produces and brings sampling products and price list.
– HORECA POSM for outlets delivery by the executive.
– Delivery promotion POSM and Premium items.
– Collect payment from customers.
– Provide customer summary statement.
– Committee with accounts team re-credit customers.
– Meeting new customers / potential customers.
– Meeting Store/Manger to do a promotion.
– Working close with a designer to do the artwork re promotion.
– Route ride with a sales rep.
– Lead sale rep by example.
– Cooperate with leaders to assist them in achieving their respective targets and objectives related to EHS.
– Follow all procedures and work instructions that EHS related, and if the procedures and work instructions are unclear, get assistance/advice from the direct reporting immediately.
– Report any accidents or unsafe conditions/behaviors to their direct reporting; suggest ways of improving work methods and/or eliminating hazards at the source to reduce risk.
– Show care and concern of fellow co-workers in your workplace in terms of EHS.
– A bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, or related field preferred.
– Good Level in English.
– Good computer literacy: Ms. Office, Excel, and E-mail.
– Able to work independently and work as a team.
– Valid car driving license.
– Interpersonal skills gained by doing business, working in team situations as a leader, facilitator, and participant.
– Strong management skills, sales strategy, and planning.
– Problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
– Ability to assess client needs, design, and implement appropriate training.
– Initiative, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure.
– Gasoline allowance