– Prepare miscellaneous tax filings: Annual reports, business registrations, property tax returns, etc.
– Supports the global tax compliance process, assisting with tax returns, statements
– Handle information requests for clients upon request.
– Responsible for updating schedules, databases, organizational charts, and other tax tools as changes occur in the legal entity structure, tax laws, etc.
– Maintain multi-tax filing calendar and tax provision calendars, and other due dates.
– Complete tax processing (i. e., photocopy applicable tax returns attachments, completes and tracks certified mailing slips, and files originals in tax files) for income returns adhering to strict regulatory filing due dates.
– Compose internal and external correspondence as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Fresh graduates can apply
– Bachelor s degree or equivalent with experience working in tax; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Able to speak and write English well
– Must possess superior organizational and documentation skills.
– Solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint, spreadsheet, and computer knowledge.
– Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and take ownership when dealing with support tasks.
– Experience in Construction and property development industry.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Have CPA or ACCA.