This position is responsible for supporting Japanese companies expanding into Cambodia, including the preparation of documentation for Cambodian tax accounting services. However, since the work mainly involves data entry and assisting in the preparation of documents, accounting and tax knowledge is not required.
– Support for Cambodian tax accounting services with document preparation
– Assist Japanese companies entering Cambodia with administrative work
– Provide support for company establishment procedures and procedures with the competent authorities after establishment
– Perform data input work for Japanese accounting information
– Assist to the general manager activities
– Under 25
– Fresh graduate is welcome!
– Male is preferred
– Able to speak English at Good level
– Experience using Excel and Word
– Has some experience in office work with using Excel and Word
– Interested in Accounting
– No bachelor degree acceptable ( but suited for an office position is preferred)
– Able to work calmly on office work and computer work
– Able to do as instructed
– Experience from Japanese company
– Able to speak Japanese
– Able to work for a long term
– Have some knowledge of accounting and tax
– Accident insurance
– Overtime pay
– Paid time off for marriages, emergencies, etc.
– Qualification allowance