– As a member of an overseas subsidiary of the Japanese accounting firm, you need to provide professional service for corporate clients including tax advisory, accounting outsourcing, business consulting and tax audit support.
– Preparation of a monthly and annual tax filing.
– Preparation of a monthly balance sheet and income statement using accounting software.
– Dealing with a corporate registration matter.
– Reporting to superior regarding the progress of work.
– Developing and growing the skills and minds of team members.
– Identifying issues and problems within the operation and providing the idea for improvement.
– Prepare business reports to the Japan headquarter.
– Payroll and other outsourcing.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major.
– Accounting knowledge, know basic accounting regarding to account equation, accrue basic, journal entry, the definition of each financial statement (You are to take writing test of bookkeeping and tax knowledge in advance to the interview)
– English for daily business conversation.
– Good communication and a team working mind.
– Work experience in a professional accounting firm.
– Japanese speaker is welcome.
– Taxes knowledge, being able to record financial transactions and prepare monthly/yearly tax declaration.
– Can use the quick book to record financial transactions by using journal entry function, some function and know how to export from system to excel.