– Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
– Making journal or ledger entries.
– Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
– Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
– Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
– Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
– Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
– Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
– Staying current on the company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
– Fresh graduates can apply
– Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Good English Skills (required to communicate with foreign management)
– IT Literacy (Microsoft/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Be honest, friendly, flexible..
– Experience in Construction and property development industry.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Have CPA or ACCA.