– Submit Sale invoices, debit notes, and credit notes to customers.
– Assist to collect Payments from customers and bank deposits.
– In charge of petty cash payment and prepare petty cash vouchers.
– Assist to record expenses into excel files and accounting systems.
– Make payment to suppliers.
– Check and control all receipts and invoices from suppliers.
– Keep all important accounting documents in the proper file.
– Perform other relevant tasks as required by Supervisor.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Work Experience is not required.
– Good English Skills (required to communicate with foreigner management).
– IT Literacy (Microsoft/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
– Be honest, friendly, flexible.
– Experience in the construction industry.
– Transportation (Included parking fee) allowance (After probation period)
– Overtime Working
– Insurance (including medical, accident, health checkup)
– Bonus, depending on the company’s financial result