– Accompany with Japanese staff on visit customer’s companies in order to check whether the Cambodian technical interns at the companies are working properly.
– Translation between Japanese and Khmer.
– Driving a car if needed (You will be trained to get a car license in Japan after moving)
– Support Cambodian technical interns for daily lives. Sometimes you need to train them to fit Japanese culture and life style.
– Compose the training plan of Cambodian technical interns.
– You might need to respond phone call and emails in the case any urgent cases happen. *Expected not to be often.
– Other tasks assigned by the manager.
– JLPT certificate higher than N3.
– Bachelor’s degree (required for visa application)
– Male (since this position needs to travel around with male staff)
– Cheerful character with good communication skill.
– Able to drive a car
– Holding JLPT N2 upper.
– Graduate from IFL majoring in Japanese language.
– Able to work in Japan over 5 years.