– General affairs (payroll calculation, attendance management, other administrative documents creation, etc..)
– Application procedures to government ministries and agencies.
– Support for various administrative procedures when shipping manufactured goods (shoes and sandals).
– Translation of Khmer documents.
– Booking accommodation, transportation, and interpreting for business travelers from Japan.
– Preparation of report documents to Japan Head Office.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Able to speak N3-level Japanese.
– Able to speak good-level English.
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– There is no problem with commuting and working in PPSEZ.
– Work experience at a Japanese company over 3years.
– Prefer Male.
– Interested in factory management.
– Management experience in the manufacturing industry.