– Work as interpreter/translator between Japanese and Khmer at the factory.
– Support Cambodian and Japanese manager handling governmental affairs
– Making documents of application to the government.
– Attend Japanese staff and Japanese clients.
– Attend Business meetings as a translator.
– Document translation.
– Support Japanese staff for daily activities.
– Able to speak Japanese N3 Level.
– Able to translate between Japanese and Khmer.
– OK to work in Poipet.
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– Work experience in the factory.
– Experience of Admin.
– Transportation : $7
– Accommodation : $7
– No late No absent: $10
– Provided lunch