– Train students with discipline in the dormitory during the night time
– Assist the students in their self-learning in the nighttime.
– Hold Japanese class in the daytime (face to face).
– Hold Online Japanese class for the potential students who are willing to work in Japan in the future but currently working daytime.
– Hold weekend tests with the students and report the result with other teachers on Monday.
– Other tasks assigned by the manager
– Holding JLPT higher than N3.
– Excellent Japanese speaking skills.
– Trustful personality to work as a dormitory manager. A person who never tells a malicious lie is preferable.
– Passion and motivation on teaching students.
– Able to stay in the dormitory on weekdays
(OK to go back home on the weekend and the national holidays).
– Work experience in Japanese school.
– Experience of staying in Japan.
– Free dormitory in the school
– Meal support (free rice, seasonings, etc.)