– Posting on Facebook and responding to inquiries for student applications.
– Make documents of technical intern and submit them to the Ministry of Labor.
– Follow up calling and messaging with candidates who are going to join the interview with companies in Japan.
– Prepare a CV in Japanese or English.
– Work as a support Japanese teacher following the curriculum made by Senior Japanese Teachers.
– Prepare class materials.
– Hold 1 – 2 Japanese classes every day.
– Motivate students.
– Hold monthly test on Saturday morning.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Fluent in Japanese for 4 commands and able to read and write simple Kanji.
– Good knowledge of Japanese culture and manners.
– Able to speak English for daily communication.
– Holding JLPT Certification N3 or higher.
– High sense of responsibility, strong commitment, and punctuality.
– MS Office proficiency.
– Work experience in a sending organization as an admin as well and understand the application process at the Ministry of Labor.
– Work experience as a Japanese teacher.
– Has been to Japan (it is great if you have worked as Technical Intern before).
– Prefer females.