– Work as a Japanese teacher of a technical intern sending organization.
– Make the curriculum about the Japanese language, the manner in Japan, etc.
– Hold Japanese classes every day following the Senior Teacher’s order.
– Motivate students.
– Hold test every Saturday morning.
– Posting on Facebook and respond to inquiries for student applications.
– Make documents of technical intern and submit them to the Ministry of Labor.
– Deal with the Government officers and report the contents to Director.
– Other tasks assigned by Director and Senior Teacher.
– Fluent in Japanese for 4 commands and able to read and write simple Kanji.
– Good knowledge of Japanese culture and manner.
– Work experience as a Japanese teacher.
– Able to speak English for daily communication.
– Holding JLPT Certification N3 or higher.
– High sense of responsibility, strong commitment, and punctuality.
– MS Office proficiency.
– Work experience in a sending organization as an admin as well and understand the application process at the Ministry of Labor.
– Has been to Japan (it is great if you have worked as Technical Intern before)