1. Managing and facilitate all facets of supply management activities between business and their appointed suppliers.
2. Forecasting the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned commodities through air or ship route.
3. Working closely with logistic company, custom officer and supplier in order to arrange smoothly on all shipment.
4. Preparing importing schedule weekly ,monthly, yearly of all relate line
5. Minimizing cost efficient of each shipment.
6. Monitoring the shipment arrive and notifying to related party.
7. Other duties will be assigned by Management
1. University Degree or a recognized professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
2. Working experiences at least 1 year.
3. Good in Japanese and Khmer both writing and can communicate (At least N2)
4. Ability to perform under pressure.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
6. Good Health condition & team work.
7. Able to Shift work, on Holiday & Weekend.
8. Able to speak English at daily upper level as well.
– length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
– Average days-off: 9 days per month
– Normally work during daytime
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime