– Translate documents from Japanese into Khmer.
– Interpret the conversation between the Japanese General Manager and Khmer staffs.
– Translate the official documents from ministries into Japanese and explain the contents to the Japanese managements.
– Governmental affairs if required
– Simple administration tasks
– Other tasks assigned by the manager
– At least 2 years of working experience as an interpreter and translator
– Advanced-level in Japanese and Good-level in English
– Computer literacy: Ms. Offices
– Hard-working & good teamwork
– Negotiable gross salary
– NSSF & Infinity Insurance
– 2 bonuses per year
– Annual leave
– 10USD monthly phone top-up allowance
– Salary increment based on performance review annually