– Present/Marketing banks products and services to customers;
– Maintain good customer relations and refer customers to appropriate staff for new services to promote business for the bank
– Perform accurate and efficient counter transactions and offer a professional service to customers.
– Introduce/promote company service and product for customer satisfaction.
– Receive orders from shareholders and respond to customer inquiries
– Assist the supervisor to support marketing and analyzing securities-related information
– Explain financial products such as securities and currencies to customers
– Back office operations such as investment trusts, overseas remittances, and currency conversion into foreign currencies.
– Degree holders relating to securities or financial sector
– Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales, or minimum 2 years experience in financial sectors
– At least Japanese N2 level or above (no need N certificate)
– Good communication skills, both in Khmer and English
– Computer literacy: knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
– Good interpersonal skill, High integrity and positive attitude
– Self-motivated, independent and willing to work in fast-facing environment
– Don’t hesitate and communicate with Japanese customers
– Marketing/Public Relations experience in securities or bank is a plus
– Advanced knowledge in banking operations
– Have worked in an international company under a foreigner boss, especially Japanese boss.