– Installing and configuring computer systems, networks, and printers.
– Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
– Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
– Providing support, including procedural, documentation.
– Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
– Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
– Provide maintenance of Hardware, software, networks, and security updates to customers.
– Testing and evaluating new technology.
– Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 2 years of work experience in related fields.
– Self-motivated and responsible.
– Experienced Software/Networking/Hardware installation and trouble-shooting.
– Public Holiday, Special Leave & Sick Leave
– Annual Leave 18 Days
– Maternity Leave, Sick Leave
– Yearly Salary Increment