– Programming for AS400.
– Configuration for Printer and PC.
– User support for the application.
– Assist in analyzing systems and specializing consultant in researching and documenting computer users’ requirements.
– Prepare documentation for other programmers, users of the system, and other support services workers.
– Modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program’s capabilities.
– Test the programs and make amendments.
– Prepare reports on the status, operation, and maintenance of system software for users by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers, and computer operators.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
– Able to use English good level.
– Has experience as IT Programmer for AS400(IBM Power Systems)
– Able to work in PPSEZ.
– Able to work overtime.
– Living near PPSEZ.