– Install, set up, monitor LAN, WAN, and VPN networks. This includes VLAN and firewall tuning and monitoring.
– Backup & restore systems (OS Server, Sun System, SQL Server).
– Support applications, i.e. Sun System, STL (Quality System), Vision system, Teamwork system, HR System. Rockwell Automation, eMaint web services, and MS-Outlook.
– Server maintenance (DNS, DHCP, AD, Wins, GPO, File Server, Database Server, and windows patch).
– Support development of other in-house customize systems.
– Administer PABX, Voice system and physical access system & CCTV security system.
– Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications.
– At least have experience in a similar role.
– Have a sense of responsibility.
– Good level in English.
– Hands-on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance, and repair of IT hardware and software.
– Flexible person.
– University degree in computer science.
– Accident Insurance
– Annual leave
– Public Holiday
– Phone: $10
– Petrol: $20
– 13th Salary