– Installation and troubleshooting related to IT hardware like PC kitting (Operation System and Troubleshooting), Printing, and scanning machine configuration.
– Information security management.
– IT management, IT inventory control, device setup, and troubleshooting.
– Work with the vendor for quotation and purchase IT devices.
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science.
– Good level in English.
– Work experiences as IT, officer.
– Understanding about technology development and keen on its update.
– Broad knowledge of IT devices.
– Flexible and able to adapt to new tasks.
– Japanese speaker.