– Performs data backups, repairing and maintaining all computers and other digital equipment.
– Provides technical support.
– Monitors and secures all data and email backups of the company staff.
– Ensures all staff is briefed on the latest IT policies and follows up with staff to ensure implementation.
– Ensures the internet and wireless network are secure and working properly.
– Ensures all computers are virus/threat-free.
– Sets up and manages the email accounts on the server and user devices.
– Monitors staff attendance according to the company’s policy and reports to the General Manager.
– Maintains and repairs security cameras to ensure that it’s working.
– Responsible for the setup, maintenance, monitoring, and updates of social media accounts.
– Performs other duties when required.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT.
– At least 2 years of experience with similar responsibilities.
– Good spoken and written English.
– Experience in performing path and link analysis and in maintaining and troubleshooting existing systems.
– Experience with media design and related software.
– Knowledge of LANs, VPN Gateways, network segments, and internet systems.
– Flexible approach, open to change, and supportive attitude towards new developments.
– Master’s Degree.