– Computer networks – installing, configuring and maintaining computers
– Providing IT assistance to staff
– Consulting with IT team and other departments as required.
– Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
– Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
– Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
– Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
– University degree in IT or another related field
– At least 1-2 years experiences in IT or other related Fields, (No experiences also can acceptable)
– Broad knowledge and experiences in general IT support, networking, designing etc.
– Good time management and ability to perform multi-task and prioritize workload
– Good at problem solving & communication skill
– Good at English communication both writing and speaking